Sunday 30 October 2016 at 03:21 with

I am on a ROLL haha had brunch today at Caravan @ Bankside with 50% off during their soft launch again!! Was really worried there would be a queue considering how popular Caravan is but since I ended up there at 2pm after I woke up it wasn't full and I didn't have to wait at all (-: super excited because this lived up to the hype and sooo often brunches end up disappointing me sigh




Pondered SUPER long as to whether to get the Pork belly with kimchi pancake and fried duck egg with gochujang sauce (ya hello everything sounds amazing right) or the salt beef brisket hash with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. I walked in so sure I was going to get the pork belly but then I was swayed so I asked for a recc and actually the waitress couldn't pick one either but she said the hollandaise was really good! And since I make a mean kimchi pancake myself I decided on the salt beef hash


look at that egg ahhh. Really happy with my choice! The hollandaise was really really good! And everything went together perfectly esp the veg (-: although towards the end everything was a mush on my plate but it was yummy mush so all is well. And yes I got my dessert served at the same time because it makes a better picture so sometimes I break foodie rules heh


Chocolate caramel tart with PB ice cream!! Forgot that I don't like caramel but this was not too cloyingly sweet haha except towards the end I got reallyyy full because it's not reasonable for someone to eat SO MUCH at 2 in the afternoon sigh. Also think the PB taste could be stronger in the ice cream sigh but love the peanut brittle


And one more photo just to end off a good foodie weekend (unless I decide that I really do have to return tomorrow to have the pork belly dish because just as I was leaving it was served to the table beside me and that pork belly just looked amazinggg) (p.s. this meal ended up being ~9quid after 50% off!)

Caravan
30 Great Guildford Street
London SE1 0HS
+44 20 7101 1190

Labels: , , ,



THE BRUNNER CLUB
we eat everything
{}

who we are

the past
thank you for reading tbc!
instagram
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.